How much is assisted living in Los Angeles?
The cost of assisted living in Los Angeles is much more than you think. Bobbie has a solution to these high prices. The Cost of Senior Living and Care in Los Angeles has sky rocket do to the fact that home prices have increased. Here a factoid: Assisted living in Los Angeles costs an average of $4,500 a month, which is the same as the median cost for California as a whole. Nearby, Riverside averages $1,000 less a month, while more rural areas such as Bakersfield can be even cheaper, coming in at only $3,150 a month.
How many assisted living facilities are in California?
According to Senior Homes, there are over One Thousand Assisted Living home and or facilities in California. The exact number has been calculated to 1,454 assisted living facilities. Per Senior Homes: “The average cost of assisted living in California is $3,750 per month. This is higher than the national average which is $2,877 per month.”
How do I get assisted living waiver?
According to Paying for Senior Care, there is a Medi-cal assisted living waiver program just for California residence. Take from Paying for Senior Care website: “What is a Medicaid Waiver? For persons with limited financial resources, Medicaid pays for nursing home care. For those who wish to live at home or in assisted living, sometimes Medicaid will pay for care in those locations if it can be obtained at a lower cost than in a nursing home. It does this through “Medicaid Waivers,” which are also called Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waivers or Waiver Funded Services.”
Top Assisted Living Communities in Los Angeles
We have reviewed the Top Assisted Living Communities in Los Angeles and placed them below:
Belmont Village Senior Living Westwood has a 4.4 Google rating and is located at 10475 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Here are some of the reviews from Google:
- Facility is clean, well lit and decor is superb.”
Great place Senior living Almost like a hotel but it is a home for seniors.”
- Best senior living place I had been to! The facility is clean, well lit and decor is superb. Staff is friendly, courteous and attentive. Residents seem happy with this place. Lots of parking space.
A Pacifica Senior Living Community located in the Hollywood Hills is located at 1745 N Gramercy Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90028 and here are some of the reviews from Google on this Assisted living Facilitiy
- Watched the progress of the renovation. While it took a very long time, my mother (future resident) and I finally toured. It is magnificent. Hollywood Sign visible all over the community. Living options great. Beautiful interior design and the apartments are spacious. Getting things together for mom and we will deposit in the near future.
- This is a really beautiful building, the staff is very friendly and is in a great location. Great views of the Hollywood sign and the city. I am very impressed with the community.
Silverado Beverly Place Memory Care Community located in Los Angeles has over 30 Google reviews and is located at: 330 N Hayworth Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- A number of years ago, my wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and when it came tome to place her in a home we made a choice and after a short time realized it was not the right place for her. We made the switch to Silverado we never looked back. The staff is young and enthusiastic, there are plenty of activities and the atmosphere is very upbeat. Visitors are welcomed. Our friends who visit always state how well-staffed the place is. I have no hesitation in recommending Silverado to anyone, and have done so on many occasions. It’s a tough job dealing with Alzheimer’s but Silverado deals with it in the best way possible.
- This Silverado is a wonderful place that is always filled with a multitude of activities, events, and performances. The residents are always engaged and individually cared for all throughout the day and night. It’s a very welcoming environment the moment you drop your car off at the valet and walk in side. At Silverado Beverly Place birthdays are celebrated, children are visiting, and various pets are comforting residents. The love is highly recognizable from the delicious food made to the staff that interacts with each resident and their family. Truly a great place to visit and live at
- Silverado Beverly is such a great environment to be working at! I’m currently an social work intern at Silverado and they have treated me as family. They have welcomed me, made me feel a part of the team, and has taken into consideration my ideas. The staff and lead ship team care deeply about their residents and make sure to provide the proper care in every aspect possible. I feel comfortable and proud to recommend this community to families who are looking for long term for their loved ones!