With the growth of assisted living facilities in Los Angeles, the job growth has exploded. We have explored facilities looking for responsible people that can perform a variety of tasks such as:
Assisted Living Tasks and Responsibilities needed for the Nazareth House Los Angeles:
• – Takes food orders, delivers meals to residents and guests in a proper and timely manner.
• – Responds quickly to residents’ request and interacts with residents and guest in the dining room.
• – Ensures accurate fulfillment of orders and checks food quality. Returns food that does not meet quality standards such as temperature, color and doneness.
• – Assists with the preparation and assembly of meals, in accordance with the menu and in sage, sanitary manner under the direction of the Cook, Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
• – Ensures proper preparation, portioning and serving foods according to standard menus and recipes.
• – Follows departmental procedures including sanitation, safety and cleaning schedules.
• – Labels and dates all food products in the refrigerator, freezer and food storage area and properly disposes of refuse.
• – Assists setting tables, removing…
Sunrise Senior Living of Los Angeles is looking for the following caregivers:
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
• Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities – Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service – Assist residents in life skills and other life-enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile – Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident’s day
• Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
• Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
• Partners with community team to ensure the community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
• Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
• Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life-enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
• Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of ServicesQualifications:
• Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
• Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
• High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
• In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Previous experience working with seniors preferred
• Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
• Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
• Competent in organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrate good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skillsSunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
More about Sunrise Senior Living Los Angeles
We have researched and reviewed Sunrise senior living los angeles’s website and this is what they have to say:
- Over 35 Years Experience – The trusted name in providing quality assisted living since 1981
- All the Comforts of Home – 3 delicious restaurant-style meals served daily, community pets, activities, socials and much more
- Live with Purpose Program – Our activities team encourages residents to engage, enjoy, express, learn and grow each and every day
- Personalized, Quality Care – Our Designated Care Managers get to know each residents’ unique needs and preferences
Do you know the true facts about Sunrise Senior Living of Los Angeles? Of course now. Get the true facts and Call Bobbie at 310-699-3000